Visit Anji - April 07 to 15, 2018
Visit Anji - April 07 to 15, 2018
Seven Day, Eight Night All-Inclusive Study Tour
Join us as we visit the schools of Anji. Observe the practice of Anji Play at its source. Learn from local peers and communities. Meet colleagues from across the globe. Deepen your understanding of the Anji Play educational philosophy and connect with a global community of Anji Play practitioners during this week-long immersive program.
The Study Tour program includes daily visits to Anji’s kindergartens that serve children ages 3 to 6, seminars and dialogues with Anji’s early educators, and facilitated discussions with fellow participants to share experiences and insights.
We will visit kindergartens across the county, ranging from large programs (500+ children) in small urban areas to smaller programs (less than 10 children) in rural villages. We will have extended time to observe the practice of Anji Play and learn from and with children at the schools we visit. You will have the chance to build connections with colleagues who share a commitment to love, risk, joy, engagement and reflection in the lives of young children.
Above all, we will have the chance to experience how the educational practice of Anji Play grows from love and how children, schools, families and communities embrace the right to True Play creatively, constructively, and joyfully.
- Super Saver: $2,500.00 USD (pay in full now - before 12/15/2017)
- Early bird: $2,750.00 USD (make a $275.00 USD non-refundable deposit to reserve a space now with balance due 01/15/2018)
- Full Price: $3,000.00 USD (after 01/15/2018, non-refundable)
Program Fees Include:
- Seven day/eight night program in Anji, China (04/07-04/15) (Travelers from North or South America must depart on 04/06 for 04/07 check in)*
- Eight nights of lodging in Anji (04/07 check in, 04/15 check out)
- Three meals per day
- Transportation between Shanghai airports and Anji County Program Site**
- Daily transportation within Anji
- Interpretation and guide services from arrival to departure
- Official letter of invitation
Program Fees Do Not Include:
- Visa fees
- Transportation to and from your local airport
- Flight booking or travel agent services.
*IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR U.S. TRAVELERS: because of the time difference between the United States and China you must book a flight leaving on 04/06 in order to arrive on 04/07. When you return to the United States you will depart and arrive on 04/15.
Please note: with very few exceptions, you will require a visa issued by a Chinese Embassy or Consulate.*** We highly recommend that you apply for a type F visa. If you live near an Embassy or Consulate of the People's Republic of China, you may apply in person. You may also engage the services of a visa expediter to submit the application on your behalf. We can not guarantee that you will be issued a visa. However, in the event of non-issuance, we will provide any additional supporting documentation necessary for your re-application. In the event that you are unable to obtain a visa, we will refund all payments, less a $75.00 handling fee.
**Transportation from Shanghai Airports to Anji will be available at no additional charge on the day the program begins. Transportation to Shanghai Airports from Anji will be available at no additional charge on the day the program ends.
***Citizens of these countries do not require a visa to enter the People's Republic of China.